Sunday, February 2, 2014

Superbowl Spread

Today I'm going to a Superbowl Party! I'm not much of a football fan, but I'll use any excuse for a party. I enjoy watching the commercials sometimes, too. None of my friends are vegan, so I figured that I should probably bring some awesome snacks to share so I don't feel deprived. I'm bringing one sweet treat and another more substantial snack. (Also, I had some General Tso's Vegan Chicken for dinner instead of buffalo wings. Same thing, right?)

Here are the ingredients for my brownies:
I didn't actually use the brown sugar, and there was maple syrup involved.
 
My mini-cupcake tray to make brownie bites!
 
I used the recipe from Party Vegan. To adjust for the bites, instead of pan brownies, I only cooked them for about 15-18 minutes instead of 35 minutes.
 
Finished brownie bites!
 
They're tastier than they look from my silly camera phone picture!
 
I had some extra batter so I made another brownie for myself. 
My grandma made me that cupcake potholder. Isn't it cute?
 
Hummus platter with whole wheat and white pitas and three different kinds of bell peppers.

I hope you guys have/had a great Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your thoughts/musing/comments below!
I absolutely LOVE receiving comments! It brightens my day!